I’ve practiced law in Grays Harbor since graduating from Seattle University Law School in 1997. I received my bachelor’s degree in History and English from Western Washington University.
My family and I chose to live on the Harbor because it’s a lot like my home town of Juneau, Alaska, with lots of trees, fish and rain. I fill my free time in my church, local politics and an extensive family.
- Past member of the Montesano City Council (mayor pro tem, nine years of service)
- Rotary Club, Aberdeen
- Alumni Board, Western Washington University
- Member and Past Officer in Grays Harbor Bar Association
- Member, Thurston County Bar Association
Admitted to practice
- Washington State, 1997
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington, 1999
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2008